domingo, novembro 05, 2006

Building weekend

This weekend it was time to put hands at work and give a new look to the school. Everyone was involved in this action and my tasks were to paint the benches that are in the changing rooms and the future laundry room.
First I had to sand the benches, together with Jo, and after that to paint them with red colour. Of course I also had to use this opportunity to get some colour in my skin and I really had a good time. I really like painting!
After doing that, I had to take out the paint that was in the wall of the future laundry room and repaint it. I liked to take out the old paint because it was like putting away the bad energies accumulated during a week. Then I cleaned the floor, together with Andrzej, repainted the walls and put the new washing and drying machines.
These two days were important to acquire new skills or to improve them and also to relax our mind that is always full of things to prepare. In the end, I can say that I think everyone had a nice time during this weekend, also because we had some coffee breaks with cakes included!