domingo, setembro 17, 2006

My first time entering in my room through the window

Two days ago, Lenka appeared in our classroom and said: “I have bad news”. When I heard those words I thought about hundreds of things that could have happened. However, I was far from knowing that the door from our room couldn’t be opened.
Lenka explained to me that she entered in our room, as usual, to rest for a while, but she had to leave it through the window. While she was doing that, Mantas and someone else were passing by and, as far as I know, they were quite surprised with what they saw! They must have thought something like “what the hell is she doing?”
In that night, when I and Lenka decided to go to bed, we had to go round the building to try to find out which was our window (she had leaved it opened). Then, it was time to do some exercise. After one or two tries I entered in the room, but Lenka didn’t have so much luck. However, in the end we slept in our beds!
Next morning I woke up and left my room through the window. Strange sensation, I must say. It seemed that I was doing something forbidden…
I still can’t open my bedroom door, but now I have a new plan to enter in my room. Instead of going round the building, I go to the smoking room and leave it through the window. Like this is much quicker! However, I had to change some of my routines and I also avoid going to the room because I have already broses in my legs. This situation is so unreal that I don’t no if I should laugh or get irritated.
Breaking news: Lenka appeared in the classroom and told me that Henning fixed our door! Well, not exactly… It is true that now we can open it, but we can’t close it. In the end, it really doesn’t matter. I am glad to be able to enter in my room through the door!

2 Comments:

At 11:06 AM, Blogger Ana said...

really annoying ;)

kiss * miss u

Curly

 
At 11:12 AM, Blogger Ana said...

really annoying ;)

kiss * miss u

Curly

 

Postar um comentário

<< Home